Thursday, October 23, 2014

Propaganda project


I liked this project; I thought it seemed realistic to something I would like to do pertaining to a career or some sort. Being a Rhetoric major, I love finding different meanings behind almost any media. In this project I was able to use Ethos and Pathos; appealing to the audience's emotions and hopefully adding credibility with the national hotline.
I work at the Red Lion Hotel in Pasco; apparently the biggest area for human trafficking. It's crazy to think even in this small town that things like that happen, but its true. I think people are unaware of the existence and therefore no not look for the signs. However, if you are aware, sometimes the public eye can be the most effective activists against public issues like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment